Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Amazon TV: Bill Maher Interviewing Stephen King

I found this on Blogging Poet and I couldn't believe it.
Maybe I'm slow on the mark but I had no idea there was such a thing as Amazon TV.
Needless to say then that I also had no idea Bill Maher has a show there called Amazon Fishbowl with Bill Maher.

The show will start this Thursday, June 1st, but the pilot episode is already up and in it, yes indeed, he interviews Stephen King (could he be "suffering" from hypergraphia?) among others interviews of course.

From the interview, and this may come as a shock, but Stephen King doesn't write for the drawer!

Go see, have fun. I sure laughed.

Categories: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Amazon TV existed before that pilot interview aired, either. It was fun watching those two talk.

rdl said...

Great stuff Melly, Thanks!

Melly said...

Deborah, I was on the floor...

rdl, most welcome. I thought you might like this :)