Monday, August 01, 2005

I Would Have Resisted - the test claims

I found this most interesting quiz in Patricia Kirby's blog Rambling From The Desert. I'm not really sure what to make of this quiz, especially since it comes from a really cheesy site, but it is interesting if nothing else. The name of the quiz - The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test - makes me slightly queasy and uncomfortable. I wish they'd choose a different one.


Der Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: Your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: Born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in Der Resistance!


My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on brainwashworthy
You scored higher than 99% on antitolerant
You scored higher than 99% on patriotic

Link: The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test
written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

Categories: ,

2 comments:

Pat Kirby said...

Heh. Yeah, apparently I would have taken the cowardly approach and left the country.

Bad Kirby.

Vive La Resistance, and all that.

Melly said...

Oh, don't ask me where that came from. I don't know myself to be that patriotic, at least not "land" patriotic.

I saw your result on your site, and I was sure I'd be Einstein as well. But oh, well... I have to content with being a crazy shabby dude with a gun and funny clothes.

Stupid test anyways.