Saturday, June 11, 2005

Weekends

Ahhh, the weekend is here. It's quiet in the streets and the house is still asleep.

Weekends are the best and the worst.

They're the best because you have a lot more time to dedicate to writing. They're the worst because everybody's preying on your weekend time.

I'm not a late sleeper, so I usually manage to get 2-4 hours of quiet writing time on Saturdays and Sundays mornings, but after that it's useless. There's so much to do on the weekend, and to be honest, I need to go out and do some fun stuff.

So I'm going to leave this post alone now because I might still have time to write about a 1000 words or so this morning.

(The days before my birthday I was very good and wrote an average of about a 1000 words a day. Of course I had to brag about it to a friend, and ever since I bragged, I haven't written a word. Ha! )

Categories: ,

No comments: