Tuesday, June 07, 2005

All Work and No Play

I've been working very hard the past few days because I'm going away next week. I'll still have access to a computer where I'll be, but not as much, so I decided to write as much as I can before I go.
At least I'll still be able to post.

On top of going away, we've also been doing lots of work in the house and that took up a lot of my time.

On top of that, I have to prepare some critiques for the weekend and I still have a lot to read.

And as if that's not enough, my printer decided to act up and when I went to print at my in-laws so that I could send a submission (snail mail submission unfortunately), I found my in-laws computer plagued with viruses, worms, malware, adware, webdialers, tracking software and what not.

So, to make a short story long, I haven't printed and I haven't submitted despite working hard.

Well, the week is young.

Categories:

No comments: